Welcome to RL Automotive privacy notice. This privacy notice provides information on how RL Automotive collects and processes your personal data when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and through your use of our website www.rlautomotive.net
1. Important information and who we are
RL Capital (Company Number: 3602240) (collectively referred to as RL Automotive, we, us or our in this privacy notice) is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact us using any of the methods set out below:
Our contact details
Full name of legal entity: RL Capital Ltd
Postal address: Arena Centre, The Square, Basingstoke RG21 4EB United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)330 332 8247
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data including personal contact details such as name and title.
- Contact Data including billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including bank account details, your debit or credit card information, your credit rating information (which we acquire from credit reference agencies) and other banking information.
- Transaction Data including details about your billing history, invoices.
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile Data including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data including information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We explain these categories of data here.
We use different methods to collect data about you, which are explained here.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- register to use our site;
- search for a product or service;
- place an order or create an account;
- subscribe to our videos or training;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- when you report a problem with our site; or
- give us some feedback.
4. How we share your personal data
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the RL Automotive group of companies for marketing purposes.
5. International transfers
We may share your personal data with partners outside the EEA. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. More detail can be found here.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). More detail can be found here.